Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

what i like about you ?


i love you
i love your name
i love the way you look at me
i love your sweet smile
your bright my day baby !

Just when I was about to give up on love, you showed up and fixed everything! I love you!
every time I talk to you, you give me the butterflies and put the biggest smile on my face <3

Hug me tight against your chest in your strong arms so I feel safe. 
Kiss me like there is no tomorrow. 
And Love me like you never want to let me go.

Really, I'm just a simple girl. All I need is to be with you, and I'm happy.

when u hug me, I want to melt in ur arms and stay there forever

I have the most amazing, perfect and totally awesome boyfriend in the world, and I couldn't be happier :)

2 comments:

La Espera Queen ♥ said...

omgggg! sweet gile ayu :)
suke suke suke! :D

yuyu cupink said...

hehe . thx u myra . hehe . chumel2 kan2 ? yuyu pun suke2 . hehe