Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

love you !

To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is Something, but to be loved by someone you love is EVERYTHING!

i miss u and i realize that i have told u this many times but i feel i can't ever say it enough, i can't wait 2 see u and hold you in my arms again, kiss you

your the reason i smile everyday..your the reason i wake up in the morning..your the reason i still believe in love..i love u more then you'll ever know!!<3xoxo

When you love someone, no matter how much they hurt you, no matter how many promises they break, no matter how many times they fail, you will always love them.

says : i will give you 12 roses ... 11 real and 1 fake ... and i will love you till the last rose dies ... I LOVE YOU and don't forget it x

"I love you not only for what you are...But for what I am when I am with you"

Love what you have because in a heart beat it could be gone

I miss you every minute we are apart. I miss your voice, your smell, you touch, everything that is you. I could not ask for a better person to complete me.

Loving you is one of the things in life I know i do perfectly! You are my everything, I love you baby xx

loved you then, loves you still, always has, and always will.

No comments: